Entry requirements for Master 2 degrees
- Sciences Po Strasbourg Diploma students are admitted to one of the Master 2 qualifications in their field of study at the end of their Fourth Year. Students are assigned to the Master 2 of their choice through an internal selection process. Master 2 classes are mainly (in some cases exclusively) composed of Sciences Po Strasbourg Diploma students.
- Subject to the availability of places, external students may be able to apply for certain Sciences Po Strasbourg Master 2 courses. These students must fully meet the course requirements and will be selected on the basis of their academic record.
How to apply separately for Master 2
Timeline for separate applications
The timeline for applications is the same for all our Master’s courses.
- 20 avril 2023 : Opening of the server - beginning of the application process
- 10 mai 2023 : Server closes - end of application submission
- 16 mai 2023 : Deadline for submitting applications and documents on E-candidat
- 16 juin 2023 : Date of publication of results on the E-candidat server
- 22 juin 2023 : Deadline for confirmation (the candidate must confirm his/her application or withdraw)