All of Sciences Po Strasbourg's master's degrees and the Licence professionnelle (3-year vocational course) can be taken as continuing education.
With a strong focus on preparing students for their future career, all these courses enable students in continuing education to strengthen their skills through a better understanding of the various career destinations, their challenges and the courses of action available to them.
Preparatory courses for INSP and for INET can be taken as continuing education.
Customised courses can be provided for institutional partners in the following areas:
- Public Administration
- Local and regional authorities
- Political Science
- European Law
- European Business
- International Relations
- Security Inside and Outside the European Union
If you are a public administration, company or association that wants to train your employees, Sciences Po Strasbourg can meet your needs with customised courses. Tell us your requirements!
Who is it for?
- Private sector employees covered by their company's training plan, who are eligible for CIF (Individual Training Leave) and the CPF (Staff Training Account) funding.
- Public sector employees who are covered by the Administration's training plan and are eligible for training leave
- Individuals who are registered as unemployed with Pôle emploi
- Individuals who have been out of full-time education for at least two years.
Personalised support in continuing education
- We provide information and advice on potential courses and on VAE (Validation des Acquis de l’Expérience [Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning]).
- Support is offered for funding applications and for VAPP (Validation des Acquis Professionnels et Personnels [Recognition of Prior Learning and Achievement]) requests.
Applications for Recognition of Prior Learning should be made to the “VAE” department of the University of Strasbourg at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the Terms and Conditions at https://sfc.unistra.fr/en-pratique/cgv/.